A forum for parents, grandparents, educators, mentors & other caring adults who want a plan on how to proactively address this issue – Presented by Laura Gallier, Paul Brown & Paul Looney,MD.
Some parents are in denial while others are terrified by it but the truth is that our kids are facing an unprecedented tidal wave of pornography. And yes, girls are looking too. Research continues to confirm the devastating effects of modern-day pornography as witnessed by professionals such as school teachers, family counselors, brain specialists and law enforcement agents to name a few.
Did you know?
- The average age of first exposure: 9 years-old
- 12 – 17 years-old are the largest porn consumers. Teens see 50 porn clips per week.
- One out of three youth who viewed pornography viewed the pornography intentionally.
- Porn sites get more visitors each month than Netflix, Amazon and Twitter combined.
- 70% of boys and 62% of girls are exposed to Internet porn before the age of 18.
Here is the GOOD NEWS – We do not have to sit idly by while our kids drown in this epidemic. Come and learn strategies to inspire your kids to avoid pornography and equip them with the tools to resist looking. Whether your child is in the cradle or in college, you will benefit from this. (Youth, 6th -12th grade, are invited to attend.) Youth will attend a parallel event the first half of the evening and join the other adults the second half.
Location: Faith Bible Church, Worship Center
5505 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77381
Contact: Rick Wertz email@example.com
Doors Open at 5:30p.m. (childcare is available birth through 5th grade; register at: www.faithfulfathering.org)